A Bunch of Dummfuccs Dummfuccing All Over Themselves

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Re: The Unstoppable 2012 Election Thread: ObamneyCare Cage M

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:This HAS to be a photoshop. Look at his hands compared to his face.

The accusation is that Romney went on Latino TV in brownface. To be clear, I don't believe it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If this was true, forget everything I said: I'm voting for him just cause of how hilarious it would be.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/2 ... 00707.html
reminds me of the MST300 episode "Catalina Caper" where those frat boy yacht guys had that painted orange oomp loompa skin

but I think you are wrong, that doesn't look 'shoppped to me... think his family really are a buncha jaggoffs
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hio0OjgB ... r_embedded<

lord hitler would certainly approve
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Zerohero wrote:I dunno about yous, but i have to go for the Blue Collar guy, not for some tie-wearing fagggot.

his whole family is blue collar... pix prooves it
so 5 kids came out of her cunt?

amazing.

i'll bet she's a real mayflower madam in the sack.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Pisscubes wrote:This HAS to be a photoshop. Look at his hands compared to his face.

The accusation is that Romney went on Latino TV in brownface. To be clear, I don't believe it.

If this was true, forget everything I said: I'm voting for him just cause of how hilarious it would be.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/2 ... 00707.html
this shit is amazing... brink of total circus

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Pisscubes wrote:After all the shit he's said, after how out of touch he's shown to be, is it actually that unbelievable that if someone campaign wizard told him, "If you darken your skin for this one subconsciously they will want to vote for you!" that he might actually consider it? I mean, Latinos are like aliens to this guy. He has no idea.
:tup: In the secret video, he even brags about his top-notch campaign (marketing team) who has won elections all over the world. I wonder if they pull the same shit and it works with other naive audiences? I seriously hope that this charade LOSES him hispanic votes.

It shouldn't be all that shocking - he's already said he wishes he was a Mexican because then things would be SO much easier for him...
http://youtu.be/Ge03Sys8SdA?t=3m6s
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

this is goddamned phenomenal - from MAY

chick could be cross-posted to infapu (why not)
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

i wonder what "living on the edge" for millionaires is.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

he's living proof that even latinos can succeed as long as they're born in the US.

this is amazing about ann romney's dad:
Davies rejected religion and was an avowed atheist. He was known to call organized religion "hogwash" and "drudgery". However, 11 months after his death, he was baptized in accord with Mormon tradition. Moronism being the religion of his children including his daughter Ann Romney and son-in-law, 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney. Despite Davies being an avowed atheist to his death, Mitt and Ann Romney performed the ritual afterwards.[7]
+1 to whoever put "moronism" on wikipedia because it's probably been there a while. did they dig the guy up and baptize him?

these people are fucking crazy. i'm sure that's old news.
Black Jacques wrote:Gordon Lightfoot looks like he was freubds with ghengus John.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

i don't know how they turned out as well as they did going through hardship like that. how did they ever pay the utilities on a free house
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

romney is only polling 6 points ahead of obama in tennessee. i'll be happy for the next 4 years if that asshole somehow manages to lose this state. i talk to plenty of conservative people, and they all fucking hate him. including one guy who wanted to vote for donald trump instead of romney. think about that one.

~*dA sOuTh*~
DR. THRAXX
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DR. THRAXX »

http://gawker.com/5944931/mitt-romney-d ... ino-voters

He is the Juan percent

Of course this is not confirmed, but funny none the less
$$$$$ RaP GaME WiLL RaHMeR $$$$$
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

Pisscubes wrote:
Gunther wrote:romney is only polling 6 points ahead of obama in tennessee. i'll be happy for the next 4 years if that asshole somehow manages to lose this state. i talk to plenty of conservative people, and they all fucking hate him. including one guy who wanted to vote for donald trump instead of romney. think about that one.

~*dA sOuTh*~
It has long been amazing to me that dirt poor people would vote for the the Neocon agenda, but sure enough-- when Blue Blood George W Bush put on a cowboy hat, they believed him as a Good Ol' Boy. But Romney... holy shit. He actually makes GW really seem like a Good Ol' Boy in comparison. I think I said this earlier in the thread, but a couple of my uncles who are voting for Romney? If they saw a dude like that in real life at a bar in Ohio, I think they'd do nothing but make fun of him, maybe try to fight him.

Say what you will about Obama, and you'll probably be right, but right now iin terms of stories it's the son of a twice-divorced single mother who got a scholarship to pay for college and worked with the poor in the inner-city against a millionaire son of a millionaire who was handed everything.
i haven't met a single person that's given me a good reason for voting for romney. i had a guy tell me about "gun taxes" and i asked him where he heard that and he didn't really have an answer. usually in my head i'll just listen to them talk and fill in the blank with my brain as "WELL HE AIN'T BLACK" and that's pretty much what i expect.

gonna be an absolute shitstorm if romney wins where i work though. all of these grants they get from the feds are going to disappear and they're going to wonder why.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Pisscubes wrote::fp:
WASHINGTON -- In a less-examined portion of the recently revealed remarks Mitt Romney made during a private fundraiser in May, the presidential candidate told donors that "95 percent of life is set up for you if you're born in this country."

Romney told the donors there are people who say to him, "'Oh, you were born with a silver spoon,' you know, 'You never had to earn anything,' and so forth. And, and frankly, I was born with a silver spoon, which is the greatest gift you could have, which is to get born in America. I'll tell ya, there is -- 95 percent of life is set up for you if you're born in this country."
The Romneys have described their early years as ones of real hardship, hardship they overcame through hard work -- and income from stocks.

"They were not easy years. You have to understand, I was raised in a lovely neighborhood, as was Mitt, and at [Brigham Young University], we moved into a $62-a-month basement apartment with a cement floor and lived there two years as students with no income ... Neither one of us had a job, because Mitt had enough of an investment from stock that we could sell off a little at a time," Ann Romney told the Boston Globe in 1994. "We had no income except the stock we were chipping away at. We were living on the edge, not entertaining."
On this last one let's also remember that the stock portfolio was given to him by his dad... who was ALSO paying for his education.
This shit is maddening. Being thrifty is NOT the same as being destitute, you fucking morons.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I've worked with a few Mormoids and they breed irresponsibly just like any of the dreaded poor people in the USA, except these guys somehow keep it together and live comfortably with a stay-at-home wife/mom taking care of multiple kids while makin $24k/yr (OH) or $40k/yr (CA) which is NOT much for a family to survive on. There's some fucking welfare taking place for these assholes, it's just not available to every USA citizen.
Gunther
Forum Administrator

Post by Gunther »

i always vote. because i'm a stupid asshole.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Gunther wrote:
Davies rejected religion and was an avowed atheist. He was known to call organized religion "hogwash" and "drudgery". However, 11 months after his death, he was baptized in accord with Mormon tradition. Moronism being the religion of his children including his daughter Ann Romney and son-in-law, 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney. Despite Davies being an avowed atheist to his death, Mitt and Ann Romney performed the ritual afterwards.[7]
+1 to whoever put "moronism" on wikipedia because it's probably been there a while. did they dig the guy up and baptize him?
they dug him up and dunked his head in the lake then threw him back in his coffin.

weekend at romney's
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

ahahaha :cheers:
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

fucking excellent post. on top of what Smegma said, Romney ''gives no apology'' for anything America does. America is ALWAYS AND FOREVER RIGHT ON EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO FOREIGN POLICY

American exceptionalism is horseshit
Last edited by Chad on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Smegma wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
Gunther wrote:romney is only polling 6 points ahead of obama in tennessee. i'll be happy for the next 4 years if that asshole somehow manages to lose this state. i talk to plenty of conservative people, and they all fucking hate him. including one guy who wanted to vote for donald trump instead of romney. think about that one.

~*dA sOuTh*~
It has long been amazing to me that dirt poor people would vote for the the Neocon agenda, but sure enough-- when Blue Blood George W Bush put on a cowboy hat, they believed him as a Good Ol' Boy. But Romney... holy shit. He actually makes GW really seem like a Good Ol' Boy in comparison. I think I said this earlier in the thread, but a couple of my uncles who are voting for Romney? If they saw a dude like that in real life at a bar in Ohio, I think they'd do nothing but make fun of him, maybe try to fight him.

I'll shed what little light on this as I can. My father, southern, retired, ex-blue collar, staunch conservative, will be voting Romney. His news primarily comes from FOX. He doesn't have a computer or the internet. Somehow, he has it in his head that blacks and mexicans are to blame for next to all the US problems. I mean from the economy to the housing market crash. He believes that all the money is being thrown away by liberals to social welfare programs to minorities. Basically, they drain more than the rest of the tax payers can support. Never mind that blacks make up something like 12% of the US population. There is always some phone call blabbering: "DO YOU KNOW THERE IS SOME PROGRAM NOW WHERE BLACKS CAN GET FREE CELLPHONES FROM THE GOVERNMENT?" or "OF COURSE THE HOUSING MARKET CRASHED, THE GOVERNMENT MADE THE BANKS GIVE LOANS TO BLACKS WHO COULDN'T AFFORD TO PAY THEM OFF. THEY WERE LENDING $400,000 TO BLACKS WHO NEVER WORKED A DAY IN THEIR LIVES, TO BUY A HOUSE NICER THAN MINE, AND OF COURSE THEY DEFAULTED" Yes, that is the reason we are in our current situation. Never mind that he doesn't have insurance himself, and if he's ever in a serious car wreck or gets cancer, he will be financially ruined - he's against "FREE HEALTHCARE"! To him, social welfare (which could also be "ILLEGALS GOING TO THE ER EVEN WHEN THEY JUST HAVE THE SNIFFLES SO THEY CAN GET MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR FREE") has tanked us as a nation more than corporate welfare, buyouts, the war, or anything else. If you were to bring up that the southern states, are the least educated/literate, and still vote Red, while seemingly more educated states seem to be more progressive and blue, you will get this response: "BECAUSE THOSE SOUTHERN STATES HAVE ALL THE BLACKS AND THE REST OF US CAN SEE HOW LAZY THEY ARE, GETTING EVERYTHING FOR FREE, AND WE ARE MAD AS HELL ABOUT IT AND VOTING AGAINST IT." So, southern states voting red, is more retaliatory/anti-black than anything. No amount of data or intelligent conversation can sway these opinions, and I'm sure they are not unique. Somehow, he believes Romney will see to it that "blacks stop getting everything for free" and the economy will right itself after. No shit.
:awesome: :lol:

If your dad didn't just provide me fodder for a healthy guffaw, I'd tell you to stick a pillow over his head.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:So how many of you are going to vote in this election?
I will, despite the fact that the Dutko's have a bigger chance of finding a cure for cancer than Romney does of winning MA.

How is it he managed to win yer gov'ner job?

Pink hat nation? or???
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

this idea that romney is on the ropes and somehow moments from being knocked the fuck out has brought a reptilian response out of me where i have to root for the underdog no matter what. seeing dude up there in his pleated pants just waving to the country on election day after winning would probably even be a more mind blowing image than seeing obama up there with his kids for the first time. in so many ways romney is so fucking utterly alien to 'average people' that it would be border on science fiction. the guy could possibly be a billionaire and he's also a mormon pastor.. that shit so fucking heavy..

and he's got 25 weird looking toothy adult sons because mormons breed like rats!! fuck it dude. he is awesome
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

:cheers:
Last edited by Chad on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Mittmans just released his 2011 tax return.

He paid 1.9 million on his 13.7 million income.

That's 13.86% if your scoring at home.

that puts in the tax bracket with menses making < 8K per year. :?

I'll bet mitt is creating yobs (thats orange faced mexican slang for Jobs) with that extra $$$.

GO MIT!!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

fallbacktostone wrote:his pleated pants
early August I was in an Ohio Macy's (dire straits) and overheard the ImageethnicImage menswear salesman enthusiastically exclaim "pleats? even Romney don't wear pleats."
Last edited by Necrometer on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

As an outsider looking in, its clear to me that the lizard people™ installed Romney as a sure lose to set up america for 4 more years of Obama, to really stir up conservative discontent. I'm pretty sure 4 years of this or that is nothing to the lizard people, I assume they're really looking at the long play. The country is going to shit no matter what, and people will be begging for a conservative powerhouse in fo mo years.
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot