How much Facebook discretion do you exercise?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Frank Friendly
Hella Evil & Shit

Re: How much Facebook discretion do you exercise?

Post by Frank Friendly »

Bored013 wrote:I suppose a good rule of thumb is to not post anything on your wall (or on anyone else's wall)
soiled depends wrote:stupid, fucking worthless and with nothing interesting to contribute. Save it for your high school battle of the bands you depressed xasthur fans...
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

way too much. way too much.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Broken Into Pieces
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Broken Into Pieces »

I avoid using curse words on stuff I post on my own profile, because my family are on there and I don't like to curse in front of my mother. That's about it. I post links to YouTube videos of songs that get stuck in my head, and links to new posts/uploads I make on my blog (see link in sig); if the content is particularly offensive (example, the last blog post I made was a four-way tape including a band called Infected Pussy) then I add a disclaimer warning thingy with the link. I'm a nice guy anyway, so there's not much I'd need to rein back in terms of offensive jokes and abuse.

I did fuck up last week; I had a bad experience trying to get a taxi home from the store, and I posted a status updated bitching about it in which I called the taxi driver a mongoloid, as in retard - I would have gone with something generic like 'fucking asshole', but like I said I avoid cursing. Anyway, yeah, the other meaning of 'mongoloid' is any person with east Asian features, so it upset some Korean chick on my friends list... and then just as I think I'd convinced her that I wasn't being racist, another friend made a dumb joke about yurts and horses in Korea which she misunderstood because of a verb tense, so she got royally pissed off and called us both racists, posted my friend's joke as her own status update and ranted about it, then deleted me from her friends list. Whoops. She knows people in the Korean metal scene, so I'm hoping I haven't dug myself into any kind of a hole there... :?
Image Image
Xbox 360: Pabo Byungshin
¡Viva los Rudos!
oskorei noise industries
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Way too much. Pretty close knit.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Idget Child
Big McLargeHuge

Post by Idget Child »

Half of my posts are just songs I like. I like being in touch with long-distance relatives and friends but I have my profile set reasonably private so that my students can't find me or figure out that I like grindcore.
Chad wrote:Idget child might be the worst poster here though...
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I have this thing where I don't associate with people that have no sense of humor, so this isn't an issue.

There was that one time I made a cancer joke forgetting that one of my more distant acquaintances on there actually had a brain tumor recently, and his girlfriend didn't think it was particularly funny, but that was it.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

It doesn't need to be said, how much discretion I exercise... does it?

:oops:
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

:|
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Great thread! A bunch of approaching middle aged men are afraid to say what they want online because aunt sally or jenny from down the road might see it and think they're naughty boys!!!

Must be low T setting in...

Good thing I still have my youth and vitality...feels good :cheers:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Mari_Mar wrote:Is MeatGrease, SHOETIME or something?

:confused:
:confused:
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
T-1000
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by T-1000 »

fake name etc. used to have a few linked pictures though. could better ->I should delete this shit.
D I C K L I C K E R from where Arzu Bazman is from.
I don´t even have a TV