Why do they keep banning Four Loko?

Post by Erik13 »

I mean it seems ok to me.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: Why do they keep banning Four Loko?

Post by soiled depends »

what is four loko, loofl;rt?
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

because they can.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

Four is a caffeinated, alcoholic energy drink that has malt liquor as its base. It is produced by Phusion Projects LLC of Chicago, Illinois.

* Four Loko — contains either 6% or 12% ABV (depending on state regulations) and is sold in 23.5–ounce cans

I'm pretty sure Amelia drinks it.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

smy hand wouldn't need to be cold or dead in order to pry one of those from me...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Hey look what happened in our vicinity:

Naked man trashed two homes, Pasco deputies say

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafe ... ay/1128184

NEW PORT RICHEY — She figured the porch light burned out. It was about 1 a.m. Wednesday and Vickie Bankowski was just getting home from seeing her sister in Tampa. The doorway was dark and her two shih tzus — Gizmo, 7, and Beethoven, 5 — weren't in the window waiting for her, as they always do. When Bankowski, 56, unlocked the door to her home on Blayton Street, only Beethoven ran outside. He didn't want to come back in. She still didn't think much was wrong. She scooped him up, went inside and closed the door.

The lamp on her end table was smashed on the floor.

"You two have been reckless," she said to Beethoven, thinking he and Gizmo knocked it over playing.

Then she noticed the light that she always leaves on for them in the kitchen was off. She set down her purse and turned on the hallway light.

She saw blood.

"What the hell?" she said.

There was blood on her floor and on her refrigerator and in the sink. There were bloody towels in the trash can.

"Oh my God," she thought. "I've been broken into."

She couldn't find Gizmo. She went into the living room. A stool was knocked over. Gizmo wasn't on his favorite doggie bed.

Bankowski stopped cold.

She saw feet on her couch. Human feet. She crept closer.

There was a naked man sleeping on her sofa. The man was smeared with blood.

She walked back out of the living room and into the kitchen, where she silently grabbed a steak knife and picked up her purse and her keys and put Beethoven under her arm and together the two slipped out the front door, where Bankowski called 911.

• • •

The last thing Justin Barker remembers is drinking Four Loko — a caffeinated alcoholic drink — at his friend Shannon's house on Linkwood Street in New Port Richey, according to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office.

About 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, the 21-year-old started yelling and ran out Shannon's back door. She figured he would come back, the sheriff's report said, because he wasn't wearing shoes.

This began the nudity.

Barker was next spotted a few blocks away on Hendrix Street, where authorities say he smashed through a sliding glass door to ransack the house of a 70-year-old woman, who was not at home. His arm bleeding after being sliced by glass, Barker went animalistic inside the home — shedding his clothes, ransacking, destroying, defecating in the living room and kitchen, where the door to the oven had been ripped from its hinges and thrown on the floor, a report states.

Neighbors heard noises and looked outside. A 72-year-old woman saw a thin, white, nude man stroll out of the home and walk away on Hendrix Street, calling out the name, "Shannon," the report states. From there, it was only another few blocks to Bankowski's house.

• • •

Deputies handcuffed Barker while he was still on the couch.

"Why am I being arrested?" he asked a deputy, according to the report. "I didn't steal anything."

Barker said he needs to "stop drinking" because he does "stupid things" when he drinks. Barker told deputies he will pay the victims for the damage he caused, the report states.

• • •

There's blood in her bed and on her walls and on her window blinds. Bankowski only goes back to check and see whether Gizmo has showed up. She can't find him. Gizmo — who is brown and white with a bit of gray on the tips of his ears — isn't at the animal shelter. Bankowski's neighbor's haven't seen him.

"It's just devastating," she said.

She's angry and in shock. She feels violated. She wants her dog back.

"Beethoven is totally lost without him," she said.

"And I am too."

• • •

Barker, of 15601 Hicks Road in Hudson, is charged with two counts of burglary of an unoccupied dwelling. He is being held at the Pasco County jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Because caffeine and alcohol are a bad combo. I drank two four lokos once and my heart was racing for an hour. It was really uncomfortable. I'm not drinking that shit ever again.
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

Really?
When I drink Irish coffees I have a nice buzz.
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:because they can.
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

The amount of caffeine in a coffee doesn't even compare to four loko. Besides that, most people who drink something like four loko are probably binge drinkers. Having that amount of alcohol and caffeine dumped in your system in such a short amount of time... no wonder that dude broke into someone's house and shit in her oven.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Because caffeine and alcohol are a bad combo. I drank two four lokos once and my heart was racing for an hour. It was really uncomfortable. I'm not drinking that shit ever again.
So true. I spent over $120 drinking Stoli/Red Bulls about 2 years ago at a show because they had a special on Stoli going. I think it ended up being 11 or 12 of them. Stupidest thing ever. I thought I was going to die the next day. My heart was beating like double bass on an Absu album, couldn't stop sweating and was shaking horribly. Never again.

I drink once a month at the most anyway anymore. A few beers and I'm toast nowadays.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Woopleort, you're not a spring chicken anymore. you should cut back on the four loko....

fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

that shit will jet fuel you straight into fucking rocket town, no question.
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

death, date rape, stupid pussies doing stupid shit
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

fallbacktostone wrote:that shit will jet fuel you straight into fucking rocket town, no question.
:awesome:
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

some faggot high schoolers almost died a few weeks ago here; gets the perma-ban on Nov 18.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

electronicham wrote:
Necrophilic Mallard wrote:some faggot high schoolers almost died a few weeks ago here; gets the perma-ban on Nov 18.
Nevermind the underage drinking, IT ALMOST KILLED THEM

Should have been considered a suitable punishment for young-ins that can't handle their booze.
when the story first broke, they thought someone had spiked the drinks.
....turns out, they just drank a shit load.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
The Arsonist
Throbbing Black Werebeast

Post by The Arsonist »

MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Classic.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

joose is better
formerly ghost boner
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

electronicham wrote:
krudmonk wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:because they can.
hahahaa
I think the importance of this Gif has gone unnoticed.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Comrade Slinky wrote:Image
:tup:
Fact #7
Vanessa America
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Vanessa America »

Yes! Thunder Muscle!
I drank Four Loko once. One can and I don't remember the night.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:fuck you, you ginger whore.
http://domestigrind.bandcamp.com/
http://www.facebook.com/catbombnyc
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

I just think it's not fair that they're being singled out. There are plenty of other drinks with caffeine and alcohol out there.