Why do they keep banning Four Loko?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Re: Why do they keep banning Four Loko?

Post by valgalder »

well, they don't call it blackout in a can for nothin... never tried the crap, as I expect it's over sweetened and nasty as fuck. I'm still not for banning it though.
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

one day at a time, vallourtink, one day at a time....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Erik13 wrote:I just think it's not fair that they're being singled out. There are plenty of other drinks with caffeine and alcohol out there.
I don't get it. White Knighting for a beverage company? Why? If they get banned, drink one of the other shitty ghetto-heart-attack drinks. Fuck 'em.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
Vanessa America
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Vanessa America »

Erik, I read an article the other day that said most of the previous caffeine/malt liquor beverages are now caffeine free because of all of the bans previously. This is nothing new. For instance, Sparks is caffeine free as of 2 years ago.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:fuck you, you ginger whore.
http://domestigrind.bandcamp.com/
http://www.facebook.com/catbombnyc
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

pleasuretokill wrote: I don't get it. White Knighting for a beverage company? Why? If they get banned, drink one of the other shitty ghetto-heart-attack drinks. Fuck 'em.
I work for a beverage distributor. Four Loko is selling like crazy the last month or so. It's not like I drink the shit or anything.

Vanessa- I had no idea Sparks was caffeine free now.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

pleasuretokill wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:Because caffeine and alcohol are a bad combo. I drank two four lokos once and my heart was racing for an hour. It was really uncomfortable. I'm not drinking that shit ever again.
So true. I spent over $120 drinking Stoli/Red Bulls about 2 years ago at a show because they had a special on Stoli going. I think it ended up being 11 or 12 of them.
Hell of a drink special.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I tried to choke down the purple one. Too gross. But I had to try something so niggerish.

That might read a little gay out of context....
turn these off meatman.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

Most places that sell it do so alongside 5 percent alcohol beers, but its got as much alcohol as wine. They just started selling it here and it is FAR more palatable than joose or sparx. If they where interested in harm reduction(which they are most certainly not, the opposite is true) they would just make them sell it as a super fortified wine cooler, and would still clean the fuck up.

As it stands, it really is tailer made for underage binge drinking. If they just sold it in the ghetto it wouldn't be an issue but if LITTLE DAKOTA AND HEYDEN can get it, its going to be banned. It's a shame we live in such a puritanical, dishonest society but theres nothing that can be while the boomers still draw breath.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

monsterod wrote:
pleasuretokill wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote:Because caffeine and alcohol are a bad combo. I drank two four lokos once and my heart was racing for an hour. It was really uncomfortable. I'm not drinking that shit ever again.
So true. I spent over $120 drinking Stoli/Red Bulls about 2 years ago at a show because they had a special on Stoli going. I think it ended up being 11 or 12 of them.
Hell of a drink special.
They were about 5 bux a piece. I was also buying beers for a friend who was broke.... So, I guess I typed that wrong. My drinks + several beers + tip= just over 120 bux. Either way, don't drink that shit. The hangover/ heart attack is not worth it.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

2 of these things and im gone...

by the way, its not 4 loko but i think this is worth posting here:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

If I wanna get all :what: drunk, I can probably just track down some blow.
turn these off meatman.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Erik13 wrote:I'm pretty sure Amelia drinks it.
While I've not witnessed the full negative effect of it on her, I can say that she is reason enough for that shit to be banned.

Even though it hasn't been banned in Oregon yet, maybe I'll ban the stuff from my house.....
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

ghost boner wrote:joose is better
all the joose I've ever had have tasted like shit. I haven't tried the four loko's. There's this crap called "drink core" that is like a cheaper version of joose and I used to think the orange one actually tasted better but the last few times I've had it it was just as bad.

Really though, who gives a shit if they ban this crap...might as well just get a jug of 5 dollar vodka and a six pack of sprite, and some freeze dried coffee.....probably taste better too.
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
Coelacanth
Inhale/Exhale

Post by Coelacanth »

People actually drink energy drinks :?
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

poppers and speed aren't for everybody
turn these off meatman.
Coelacanth
Inhale/Exhale

Post by Coelacanth »

People actually do drugs :?
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

np: Lazer Sword - 4Loco
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
mithrandir
It's my lucky day!

Post by mithrandir »

would this be considered a hipster drink?
WINSTON WOLFE
Hetero as hell...

Post by WINSTON WOLFE »

mithrandir wrote:would this be considered a hipster drink?
I have always associated that drink with ethnic urban youth.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

radish certainly isn't afraid to down a can or two.

shit tastes gross, no thank you.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

TheDOAD wrote:yeah, all this shit is foul. One night i went to a sparks sponsored party and ended up peeing myself and had to walk home afew miles lacked out through some real hood in the pouring rain because Luckily i somehow had the presence of mind to rrealize riding my bike was not a good idea at that point.
holy shit when you told that story to me, ehdd and RBB at MDF, i think that was the hardest i laughed all weekend
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

Erik13 wrote:Four is a caffeinated, alcoholic energy drink that has malt liquor as its base. It is produced by Phusion Projects LLC of Chicago, Illinois.

* Four Loko — contains either 6% or 12% ABV (depending on state regulations) and is sold in 23.5–ounce cans

I'm pretty sure Amelia drinks it.

Haha. I used to more often than I do now. It has become EXTREMELY popular with many of my peers, which is kind of frightening. I have had maybe two or three in the last month, always with a ton of water and usually sharing the can with another person. I think you have to know how to use it responsibly. It's a great primer for when you don't care whether or not you get so THRASHED that you end up fist fighting with your best friend/falling out of a window/giving someone a handjob in a crowded van while holding a conversation you'll never remember. It's like drinking an entire six pack at once for like $2.50. Cracksauce.

I kind of feel like I should stock up in case they ban it here, just for emergencies...like when I feel brain cells struggling to regenerate...
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

What happened to the good old days of drinking a bottle of Cisco with 5 diet pills?
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

Molester Stallone wrote:How are you supposed to date rape a broad is she is all hopped up from Four Lokos?
hope for a heart condition?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Scarlet Bro Hansen wrote:What happened to the good old days of drinking a bottle of Cisco with 5 diet pills?
:pizza:

I never seen anyone drink cisco except i handed it to them. It's a real shame.
kale
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

no more four loko for nyc. boo freakin hoo. now i gotta start rockin an 8 ball with a 12 pack of cherry wheat.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute