A Bunch of Dummfuccs Dummfuccing All Over Themselves

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Re: The Unstoppable 2012 Election Thread: ObamneyCare Cage M

Post by Natas »

Zerohero wrote:Mittmans just released his 2011 tax return.

He paid 1.9 million on his 13.7 million income.

That's 13.86% if your scoring at home.

that puts in the tax bracket with menses making < 8K per year. :?

I'll bet mitt is creating yobs (thats orange faced mexican slang for Jobs) with that extra $$$.

GO MIT!!

Came here to post this. Now all you guys can do what you do best: complain about rich people, even if they have earned their money.

Would have a beer with Smegma's dad.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:
Zerohero wrote:Mittmans just released his 2011 tax return.

He paid 1.9 million on his 13.7 million income.

That's 13.86% if your scoring at home.

that puts in the tax bracket with menses making < 8K per year. :?

I'll bet mitt is creating yobs (thats orange faced mexican slang for Jobs) with that extra $$$.

GO MIT!!

Came here to post this. Now all you guys can do what you do best: complain about rich people, even if they have earned their money.
:lol:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
solidaritywithfruit
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by solidaritywithfruit »

We're more into complaining about crusties
(MPD) wrote:is one of the other dudes in your band hurting you?
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

And aspies.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:Smegma's dad is pretty close to some of my relatives, though I'll admit they aren't QUITE that bad. But if you talk to them, it is EXACTLY as if every friday a car load of government thugs pulls up with a black family in tow, knocks on the door, demands 80% of their paycheck, hands over that money to the black family and then the black mother says, "FUCK YOU WHITEY! IMMA BUY MORE CRACK! IMMA NEVAH GONNA WORK!"

different topic, but did ya ever think.... what if all nblacks had college degrees or highly skilled job sets... whitey would be complaining about 'em stealing their jobs instead of them stealing their tax $$.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Pisscubes wrote:Smegma's dad is pretty close to some of my relatives, though I'll admit they aren't QUITE that bad. But if you talk to them, it is EXACTLY as if every friday a car load of government thugs pulls up with a black family in tow, knocks on the door, demands 80% of their paycheck, hands over that money to the black family and then the black mother says, "FUCK YOU WHITEY! IMMA BUY MORE CRACK! IMMA NEVAH GONNA WORK!"
Yeah there are some people like that on both sides I think. But I'm sick of seeing it around here. In today's Scranton newspaper 1/3 of the chilren living in the city are in poverty. New Yorkers and New Jersey cocksuckers always come here to sell drugs cause the real estate is dirt cheap and the state's democratic infrastructure, which is insane and flying and corrupt as anywhere, allows them to love like kings. I could literally write an entire book of examples of the poor people around here who contribute nothing to society and are nothing but leaches. Their opinions and votes don't mean jack shit to me. All the while drinking, fighting, getting arrested and making babys that us working folk have to pay for.

Let's tlak about the Farleys, shall we? Of course New Yorkers who couldn't hack it in the city who moved here to my old neighborhood, one of the best in town. Constant cops at the house, drug traffic, etc. Breaks into the old lady's house across the street even thoguh she was a friend fo the family who they gave the occasional ride to. His mom took her to the store stalling just long enough so ole crackhead son can wipe the place out, knock her daughter's ashes all over the place and what not. Now this lady is freaking out, living by herself and getting brain surgery on Tuesday. The whole family except dad, who is a stand up guy, is on welfare, and had thousands paid for to their house form handouts. And the new crack baby? Covered by welfare & WIC, which is a great program but goes to show it never ends. All their relatives who live here are down and out scumbags too, and none of them work. These are the white people btw, it's worse i Scranton with the nblacks. Not sure I've met a black person around here who didn't end up being a piece of shit, but it's a small sample I understand
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:
Yeah there are some people like that on both sides I think. But I'm sick of seeing it around here. In today's Scranton newspaper 1/3 of the chilren living in the city are in poverty. New Yorkers and New Jersey cocksuckers always come here to sell drugs cause the real estate is dirt cheap and the state's democratic infrastructure, which is insane and flying and corrupt as anywhere, allows them to love like kings. I could literally write an entire book of examples of the poor people around here who contribute nothing to society and are nothing but leaches. Their opinions and votes don't mean jack shit to me. All the while drinking, fighting, getting arrested and making babys that us working folk have to pay for.

Let's tlak about the Farleys, shall we? Of course New Yorkers who couldn't hack it in the city who moved here to my old neighborhood, one of the best in town. Constant cops at the house, drug traffic, etc. Breaks into the old lady's house across the street even thoguh she was a friend fo the family who they gave the occasional ride to. His mom took her to the store stalling just long enough so ole crackhead son can wipe the place out, knock her daughter's ashes all over the place and what not. Now this lady is freaking out, living by herself and getting brain surgery on Tuesday. The whole family except dad, who is a stand up guy, is on welfare, and had thousands paid for to their house form handouts. And the new crack baby? Covered by welfare & WIC, which is a great program but goes to show it never ends. All their relatives who live here are down and out scumbags too, and none of them work. These are the white people btw, it's worse i Scranton with the nblacks. Not sure I've met a black person around here who didn't end up being a piece of shit, but it's a small sample I understand

I never understood why the idea has ne'er been floated that if you want that gov'ment check, you need to have your tubes tied or you ball ball balls fixed as prequisite. I'd rather tax$ pay for that operation and stop making more fucked up children and mouths to stuff crack pipes in. Want to crank out dirty diaper machines, fine, freedom to do so means freedom to pay for 'em yourself.

Slightly larger area/city here than Scranton, with plenty of pieces of shit of both races, but plenty of hard working nblacks that are not pieces of shit. Meet 'em all the time. Though those in section 8 (al races) generally are pieces of pigshit.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

canon.docre wrote:As an outsider looking in,
stopped reading right here
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Chad wrote:I'll ride that wave this far: Anne Romney has a nice womanly body...and looks like she could round out the swelling walls of a cultist fuck den with otherworldly moans of Judeo-Mormon beastly pleasure
:star: :star: :star: :star:
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

fallbacktostone wrote:
Chad wrote:I'll ride that wave this far: Anne Romney has a nice womanly body...and looks like she could round out the swelling walls of a cultist fuck den with otherworldly moans of Judeo-Mormon beastly pleasure
:star: :star: :star: :star:
she obviously knows how to drain the fluids from a man.

i'm betting that satan would love to creep up in between her curtains and let loose the hot white.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

he released his 2011 tax return now?!!? come on. COME ON. this guy is fucking untouchable. :invcross:
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Pisscubes wrote:The SEC, the CFTC are disaster areas," an attendee tells Romney in the video.
Well, this IS true.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Pisscubes wrote:
Zap Rowsdower wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:The SEC, the CFTC are disaster areas," an attendee tells Romney in the video.
Well, this IS true.
Mostly because of how understaffed they are to begin with, though.
Moreso on the part of the CFTC, but the agencies' authority are limited to where they can only function in a reactionary way leading to so much regulatory literature where it's harder to enforce than to comply.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

The poor (and ignorance and degeneracy that goes with being poor) you shall always have with you. You can kill them, subsidize them, or have them riot. pick one.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

deep thoughts...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

do a barrel roll ?
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

electronicham wrote:Execute them

I haven't paid any attention to the elections but Romney in Mexi-face is fantastic. His game is on another level.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
badgevvrecker

Post by badgevvrecker »

it certainly allowed her to leverage her position into one of celebrity and public opinion maker, thus allowing her to make a shit ton of cash, pay off her campaign debts, and turn a profit. is that what "going rogue" is?
badgevvrecker

Post by badgevvrecker »

a mere 700k. that feller sure knows what it's like for the common folks.......
badgevvrecker

Post by badgevvrecker »

certainly, the child of an upper middle class doctor and a Kenyan government economist has a couple more things in common with the common man than a member of the long running american aristocracy, i'll certainly give you that.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

try and show a little restraint, Geoff :wink:
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Speaken Hole wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:Can we at least agree that Obama at the very least seems to recognize that the poor exist?
I agree, and he did so with a cigarette tax.
btwee lite

I can't believe you made it this long
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

F. Murray Sandyclam wrote:Image
fuck that looks good

pretzel rolls are the BEST way to serve meat
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I had to actively unclench my fist to type this post

seriously WHAT

it's even worse because that guy looks/acts(on that show at least) like my piece of shit step-brother
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

what is it that's so fucking off-putting about someone (who doesn't know you that well!) dropping a "you will love this". like some near-stranger idiot woman telling me I MUST hear the new LCD soundsystem. no I must not. fuck you.

Image details emerge Image

http://www.people.com/people/package/ar ... 67,00.html
The Modern Family star, however, will not have Charlize Theron on his arm as he leaves L.A.'s Nokia Theatre, contrary to tabloid reports.

Shooting down rumors of a romance, Stonestreet took to Twitter true to his comedic roots. "I wish people would stop spreading rumors that Charlize Theron and I are dating," he wrote. "Its starting to make Halle Berry jealous."

Added his rep to PEOPLE: "There is nothing romantic going on between them. He has only met Charlize twice!"
I guess they needed to halt the rumors because of all the death threats?