SHOOTME/SHOOTIME

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

SHOOTME/SHOOTIME

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Whatever happened to him/them
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://linktr.ee/unharrowed
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: SHOOTME/SHOOTIME

Post by Geeheeb »

they last posted in 2014 but still were lurking here up to January of 2024
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

sure lets just bring every low effort mentally ill bum back into the fold
Google it. My name is "Varg Vikernes".

I have 8 children.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

aww man, is this is renaissance? fuck
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Geeheeb wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 10:12 am aww man, is this is renaissance? fuck
The 5th wave ska revival of the board
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Were SHOOTME and SHOOTIME the same people or was SHOOTIME someone doing a bad parody of SHOOTME? I never knew the truth.

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

If you have to ask you’re never gonna know
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Shooting chainsaws out of bazookas makes to sense. Chainsaws can’t pierce armor like that. They’d just break or bounce off another metal surface.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Very penisly.
Eight Bit Alien
Daddy would you like some sausage?

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

trying to cobble together what i remember

I recall on the old board, Johnlapse said that Shootme wasn't a regular poster, although he knew "exactly who" he/they were. I think he said they were a Metal Maniacs poster??

At some point, people began to speculate that the current SHOOTME wasn't the original poster, and that someone else had taken over the role. I don't remember if that was on the current board, or the original board. I also don't remember if that was SHOOTME or SHOETIME. I assume SHOETIME couldn't possibly have been the original guy but idk.

maybe SHOOTME is GLUB????????

who the fuck was SHOOTME? it's been long enough I think the world deserves to know
respect to Johnlapse for maintaining the G code and not telling everyone though

unlike fucking pappy
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Something SHOOTME posted made me think he's a Dallas guy.
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:00 pm trying to cobble together what i remember

I recall on the old board, Johnlapse said that Shootme wasn't a regular poster, although he knew "exactly who" he/they were. I think he said they were a Metal Maniacs poster??

At some point, people began to speculate that the current SHOOTME wasn't the original poster, and that someone else had taken over the role. I don't remember if that was on the current board, or the original board. I also don't remember if that was SHOOTME or SHOETIME. I assume SHOETIME couldn't possibly have been the original guy but idk.

who the fuck was SHOOTME? it's been long enough I think the world deserves to know

unlike fucking pappy
I'm pretty sure the second one "SHOETIME" or "SHOOTIME" was NOT the same OG guy. The OG guy had a vast knowledge of Killswitch Engage and me being a fellow KsE fan, I would always ask the "new" version about them and he never mentioned anything specific.

I do recall SHOOTME being a MMBB poster first, like myself and quite a few others. He was definitely on the OG Relapse board but I don't remember if he ever made it to this one, or if that was just the imposter. Either way, I never got the real man behind it either, but John always kept great kayfabe about these things. Maybe it was John?!

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

The Bill wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 12:31 pm Shooting chainsaws out of bazookas makes to sense. Chainsaws can’t pierce armor like that. They’d just break or bounce off another metal surface.
The trick is more speed, you need HYPERSONIC chainsaws
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I got Shootimes gmail.. haven't mailed him since like covid.

I should shoot him a wasssup if you want updates on your ever hunky dory double chainsaww bazooka killswitch engange fan maniac humble superhereo
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I remember when KSE was popular wishing there was a band called "Death Button Finger Push"
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

cxwx wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 pm I remember when KSE was popular wishing there was a band called "Death Button Finger Push"
all these years later, i've never listened to a proper killswitch engage album though I think i saw them as an opener a couple times...same for black dalia murder. Maybe they don't suck ? I can't say I never gave it a fair open minded spin.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Eight Bit Alien

Zerohero wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 12:09 pm I got Shootimes gmail.. haven't mailed him since like covid.

I should shoot him a wasssup if you want updates on your ever hunky dory double chainsaww bazooka killswitch engange fan maniac humble superhereo
Wait you would email shootme? Did he respond in character? What the fuck are we talking about
Eight Bit Alien

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:16 am
Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:00 pm trying to cobble together what i remember

unlike fucking pappy
I'm pretty sure the second one "SHOETIME" or "SHOOTIME" was NOT the same OG guy. The OG guy had a vast knowledge of Killswitch Engage and me being a fellow KsE fan, I would always ask the "new" version about them and he never mentioned anything specific.
This is fucking incredible :lol:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Zerohero wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:34 pm
cxwx wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 pm I remember when KSE was popular wishing there was a band called "Death Button Finger Push"
all these years later, i've never listened to a proper killswitch engage album though I think i saw them as an opener a couple times...same for black dalia murder. Maybe they don't suck ? I can't say I never gave it a fair open minded spin.
I kind of like Blood Has Been Shed but I like too much early 2000's metalcore garbage.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Wasn't it stated that the fake shootme was actually Stacy which makes it kind of dark.
Eight Bit Alien

Never heard that
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I vaguely remember some people posting it but they didn't explain why it was so.
godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Zerohero wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:34 pm
BDM are just sick melodic deathmetal. KSE are cheesy but I love them. This is about as 2002 as it gets but I still love this album.

godofdeadlydeath
O.G. Interwebber

Shit I forgot the fake Shootime Stacy rumor. Bummer.